If you cannot find the answer you seek here, use the Help forums.
Feel free to contribute to each post with verified data.

FaQ about Zorg Empire Plus

Here are some Questions & Answers regarding Zorg Empire Plus.
USAGE: Hold Ctrl + F in your keyboard. Then type for keywords to quickly find what you look for.

Q: What is the purpose of Plus ?
A: Plus is vital for game development and maintenance. We need cash to pay for the game servers, the game stuff and for game advertisement campaigns, which bring more players in Zorg Empire.

Q: The richest person wins ?
A: Plus is designed very carefully so it will provide balance. Ultimately, as most of the veteran players would say, you need real skill to find yourself in the top. Plus alone, is not enough.

Q: What is your policy regarding plus marketing ?
A:Our effort is to have as many players possible buying plus packages regularly. The base cost per month is very low and comparable to a cup of coffee. If one would compare time enjoyed with this game, he would discover that the cost of Plus is low.

Q: Why prices are in Euros ?
A: We are based in Europe, so we prefer euros.

Q: Can I pay with dollars ?
A:You can pay in ANY currency you like. Conversion is automatic by PayPal.

Q: Is it safe ?
A:It is as safe as it can be. We have no access to your private data, we never get to see your credit card or bank account info. There are no hidden fees, no recurring payments. You have total control of what you pay.

Q: Which are the ways to get rubies ?
A:
1.Pay for them
2.Receive it from another player
3.By referring new players

Q: Which are the payment options ?
A:
1.Credit Card through PayPal (PayPal account is not mandatory)
2.PayPal
3.SMS through your mobile phone for the supported countries.
4.Prepaid card through PayPal (PayPal account is not mandatory)
5.Bank account through PayPal (PayPal account is mandatory)

Q: A good way to pay without using a credit card ?
A: SMS are an easy choice but it costs more. The best way is to use a prepaid card. Such cards are easy to get and are just like a credit card.
Here is how VISA describes them:
VISA wrote:Depending on which particular option you choose, a Visa Prepaid card may be:

* A disposable prepaid card, which is much like an electronic gift voucher – you use it until all the funds are spent (and you’re happy with your purchase) then throw it away.
* or A re-loadable prepaid card, which acts like a prepaid mobile phone account – when the value is running low, you can top-it up and use it again.
Visa USA site even offers an online store locator where you can get your card: http://usa.visa.com/locators/gift-card-locations.jsp

Q: My country is not listed in SMS options ?
A: We are constantly trying to extend our supported countries list with our partners. If your country is not there, it is probably not supported right now so you will have to use another way to get rubies.

Q: How much time it takes to get my rubies ?
A: Normally, immediately after you make a payment. There are some cases though, for example when you pay with an eCheck, where it can take up to 7 days (3-5 normally).

Q: Is there any way that I will lose the rubies by mistake ?
A: Absolutely no way. You will get the rubies you paid for, no matter what. You can always contact us for any problems.

Q: How can I contact you ?
A: Send us an email to webmaster@zorgempire.net
We will reply within 24h max.

Q: Why Imperial support values change ?
A: Imperial support automatically adjust the values offered in order to be balanced and fair to you and everyone.

Q: How many rubies I need in order to prevent automatic deletion after 45 days of inactivity ?
-You need 50 Zorg Rubies or more.

Q: Can I transfer rubies from one universe to another ?
A: No you cannot and the administration cannot do it either.

Q: I referred new players, where are my rubies ?
A:Click on Refer & Earn link at the left hand menu. Read the specifications there to understand how it works.

Q: How can I send rubies to other players?
A: Click on Seach at the top menu, then input the player name. Then click on the Z icon to send rubies.

Q: How can I remove the in-game ad about rubies ?
A:You need to have 11 rubies or more in your account.