If you cannot find the answer you seek here, use the Help forums.
Feel free to contribute to each post with verified data.

Re: Newbie Guide [Based on Xtream server]

A little advice for people reading this. If u ever have to wait then just let it sit for a day. And the next time u come on u will have enough resources to start again :) I had to go on vacation for a week when I started. When I got back I was overstocked on metal and had tons of resources. I kept on going and I still almost have too much metal. So if you are stuck wait a while come back and then u can start again. I hope this was good advice and thanks for listening. SPECIALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Re: Newbie Guide [Based on Xtream server]

What you said about that first point is true. You have to let it sit for a while to aquire resources. But if you are going to be away from the computer for a long period of time, put yourself into v-mode.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Re: Newbie Guide [Based on Xtreme server]

so i started raiding. very cool!! one problem though; when i was raiding a certain planet i kind of got an warning about bashing. the thing is , it was already my seventh hit on that planet. as soon as i spotted the warning i stopped. my question... will there be consequences for accidentally bashing ? is there going to be a penalty or so?