Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

alliance

i new to the running alliance thing...in standard i joined one
but in XTREME i own one...does anyone have anytips on how to
improve it or get it noticed(because i currently has grand total of 2 members) :whistle:
All war is Brutal, and I will master it all

Re: alliance

There are a few easy ways to advertise your alliance one is here on the forums under xtreme universe their is a subtopic for alliance recruitment, Make a topic there introducing your alliance( explain who you are, Your goals, Rules, about you, etc) ... another way is on your alliance page in game there is a link to a list of all the players who recently joined Zorg you can send messages to these new players right from that page asking them to join your alliance...Heres a link to a guide telling you everything you need to know about alliances >>> http://www.zorgempire.com/forums/viewto ... =17&t=1526 <<< Hope this all helps you any more questions feel free to pm me!

I got an inv from an aliense realy ppl as a newby where do I look to exept this inv also on moonbase we had the abillity to go strait under aliense to except an inv or decline it here on zorg u have to wonder around waist tyme cos newbies like my self have no idee where to go or where to look for this inv . If its such a waist of tyme seeking and finding nothing y join an aliense at all realy this is phetetic ppl should enjoy the game not waist tyme browsing around for an inv tht ppl can't find I've waisted to much tyme already not all players are rocket chientist nah then its best not to waist my tyme looking around just to ignore the inv tht I have received and del it of my mesage inbox dnt make the game dificult for ppl some players use a cell phone like me make the game simple and more ppl will join not every one will stuff around and try to figure this out also there's so many stuff on forum where do u look more catogories realy thx dnt need to replie ime playing the game dnt have tyme to waist looking for stuff moonbase was actualy a lot beter then zorg empire

fataldestruction wrote:I got an inv from an aliense realy ppl as a newby where do I look to exept this inv also on moonbase we had the abillity to go strait under aliense to except an inv or decline it here on zorg u have to wonder around waist tyme cos newbies like my self have no idee where to go or where to look for this inv . If its such a waist of tyme seeking and finding nothing y join an aliense at all realy this is phetetic ppl should enjoy the game not waist tyme browsing around for an inv tht ppl can't find I've waisted to much tyme already not all players are rocket chientist nah then its best not to waist my tyme looking around just to ignore the inv tht I have received and del it of my mesage inbox dnt make the game dificult for ppl some players use a cell phone like me make the game simple and more ppl will join not every one will stuff around and try to figure this out also there's so many stuff on forum where do u look more catogories realy thx dnt need to replie ime playing the game dnt have tyme to waist looking for stuff moonbase was actualy a lot beter then zorg empire
In terms of being easy to understand and availability yes in terms of features and functionality and realism not so much !!!!!! O.O

mroofie wrote:
fataldestruction wrote:I got an inv from an aliense realy ppl as a newby where do I look to exept this inv also on moonbase we had the abillity to go strait under aliense to except an inv or decline it here on zorg u have to wonder around waist tyme cos newbies like my self have no idee where to go or where to look for this inv . If its such a waist of tyme seeking and finding nothing y join an aliense at all realy this is phetetic ppl should enjoy the game not waist tyme browsing around for an inv tht ppl can't find I've waisted to much tyme already not all players are rocket chientist nah then its best not to waist my tyme looking around just to ignore the inv tht I have received and del it of my mesage inbox dnt make the game dificult for ppl some players use a cell phone like me make the game simple and more ppl will join not every one will stuff around and try to figure this out also there's so many stuff on forum where do u look more catogories realy thx dnt need to replie ime playing the game dnt have tyme to waist looking for stuff moonbase was actualy a lot beter then zorg empire
In terms of being easy to understand and availability yes in terms of features and functionality and realism not so much !!!!!! O.O
I did join and I left last week alrteady it just shows how slow and unactive players are on this game thx I left tht ally a week ago alredy thx

fataldestruction wrote:
mroofie wrote:
I did join and I left last week alrteady it just shows how slow and unactive players are on this game thx I left tht ally a week ago alredy thx
Lool wat ?? Dude im not from your alliance ? XD