Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Planet Names

Hi, I'm new to Zorg, but have played games like this before so I should be able to do this, but I'll be blowed if I can find out how to name/rename my planet...soon to be planets :)
How do I name my planet, can anyone help me please?

Not to worry, I just found it.

Just incase anyone else has a problem with naming planets, heres how.

On the Overview screen just above the picture of your planet click on it's name and that will take you to a screen where you can rename your planet.

Re: Planet Names

Standard is the slowest as far as ships, research, buildings, etc I think.

Xtreme lets you have the most planets, but it's slower than speed.

Massacre is somewhere in the middle, I think.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Standard, you have to be patient. Speed, you end up being a patient. Speed is the main key, also the structuring of the points. Easier to get points in standard for your overall score, ie. every 1000 resources spent, you get 1 point. Speed I think it's 1 point for every 5000 spent. But again it comes down to the speed. So scoring points is easier in Standard but slower to amass them.

Ps. I loved Rhubarb, Richard Briers dulcet tones!!

I really hate to say it, but the farms are being munched up in standard, it will be extremely hard to progress now, once you get to the expensive stuff. didn't used to be that way though... :'(

I would suggest going with speed server, if you are going to be consistently active, then extreme will work ok too
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

I disagree. There are a lot of lovely farms still in Standard regardless of the fact that the admins want to delete ANY inactive. However, there are certain players that seem intent on making anyone still active either go to v mode or inactivity. So, in the short term at least, there will be inactives that you can still hit.