Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Payment options

You are using credit card but it still goes trough paypal. For my country it is not allowing me to use paypal without registering and I am not interested in creating account with them. The only other option is with paysafecard which also requires an account and buying cards etc which is even more inconvenient.

Re: Payment options

Garaa wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:11 pm
That is weird because I have been using credit card all the time to buy rubies. it is there.
I agree with Runcho, and not to be getting at you Garaa, but you seem to be missing the original point.

In different countries it acts in different ways. If this game is truly global, I feel it is, then all players should be able to purchase rubies in an equal manner.

As stated, for myself, I have problems with having bank accounts in one country but being domiciled or when spending time in other countries, it raises many problems.

As Runcho has also stated, the Playsafe issue is a problem for him.

Added to that Playsafe issue , if it was available and did work, then I think you'd find that it's not equal in the amount of real life currency needed for the transaction. You do not get as many rubies for your money as that terrible PayPal option.

To be able to just enter a bank card's details, or a credit card detail's and get your rubies would be ideal. As it is, you have to jump through hoops and perform many different actions to purchase rubies, even then it's not always successful.