Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Missing information

Not a serious bug but many players in Xtreme, if you go to player profile then under "Progress History"..it is blank zero information..so why is this information available for some players and not others...seems a bug to me. As I said not serious but everyone should be equal .

Re: Missing information

I have waited awhile to confirm this. So in reply ...The missing information is on eight of the top ten players in Xtreme including myself.. and many many more players. So it is not because of inactive or weak players . I can assure you I am not weak or inactive in Xtreme.

A possible explanation for this: Players whose ranks have not changed in the amount of time shown by progress history show no progress history (as there has been no rank change up or down). Looking at player profiles on Reloaded, this explanation looks consistent with the data on hand.

If you vmode long enough to get to -1 and then return from vm, I’d be willing to bet a few rubies that your progress history would reappear. (If someone managed to pass you in rank on X I bet your progress history would reappear as well, though that’s a lot harder to test, assuming you’re unwilling to delete 3/4 of your fleet, lol)

Garaa wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:20 am
I say its a bug the old players dont get the progress tracker but the newer players do new in 2015 or something because of the bug I have the progress tracker and I started Zorg Empire on [25/10/2018]
Possible, but this would not explain why this still occurs for some accounts in the newest universe, Reloaded, whereas my explanation does.