Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

About my old account.

Hey! I’ve just recently come back to ZE after about 2 years and I’ve had to make a new account as I don’t remember the email I used for my old account. Is there any way to recover the account? I remember my username and password and other info like
- The last IP used as it’s the same one I have now.
- The phone it was created on (pretty useless)
- My last battle on the account(Rip 12 Death Stars 😂)

It’s not much but at least it’s something.

Thankyou

Edit: I have sent direct message via the option in game but I have not heard back as of yet. That message was sent a few days ago.

Re: About my old account.

Hi Synxeh,

Zorg changed the login system a few years back. Have you tried creating a new account and then recovering the universe? You do not need an email address to do this, only a username and password. To do this, you must enable all universes under settings, and then click the “recover account” option under the relevant universe on the account page.

If this doesn’t work, have you tried to contact administration through this form? http://www.zorgempire.net/contact

I hope this helps. If you know the username, universe, and password I would think the admins would be able to help as long as your account has not been deleted.

Thanks for the reply Pulsar!

The universe the account is on is “Reloaded” and I did have a go at “Speed” once.
When I try recover it on speed is says that my account has already been recovered. As for Reloaded, it does not give me the option to recover an account, only to create one.

I have contacted administration through the form on Saturday I believe but I’m waiting for a reply.

I shall give it a couple more days as the devs might be busy.

Thanks Buddy

There is a possibility that if the account did not have more than 50 rubies it has been deleted. An account must have 50 rubies or more if it is left more than 6 months otherwise it is removed. I think this rule still stands it may have been altered a little on the time scale .