Re: Zorg & Music - What do you listen to?

Either repetitive, background electronica (like Empire of the Sun, deadmau5, Passion Pit, Justice, ...) something with interesting vocals (Dispatch, Edward Sharpe and the magnetic zeros, CCR, Queen, Bright Eyes....) something more ambient ( a radiohead album, The American Dollar, Bon Iver....) or some 30's/40's Jazz (Billie Holiday, The Ink Spots, the Andrews Sisters....) depending on my mood.
"Quem notrum ignorare arbitraris, Catalina!" --Cicero

IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:
ALK_ wrote:5-finger-death-punch
Win. Add in bfmv (before the abomination known as fever :roll: ), Atreyu, Devildriver, The Agonist, Kalmah, A Day To Remember, god I could prolly list another 50 easily too, but ill just stop way too early
Kick, you should check out Amorphis. IMO their best albums are Silent Waters and Eclipse, but if I know anything about what you listen to you might like their earlier stuff better.
Forum Moderator: The Chill One ~ Gale Points: 52
The only thing standing between me and immortality is death.

KarrothMelu wrote:
IKICKAYOUWASSNOW wrote:
ALK_ wrote:5-finger-death-punch
Win. Add in bfmv (before the abomination known as fever :roll: ), Atreyu, Devildriver, The Agonist, Kalmah, A Day To Remember, god I could prolly list another 50 easily too, but ill just stop way too early
Kick, you should check out Amorphis. IMO their best albums are Silent Waters and Eclipse, but if I know anything about what you listen to you might like their earlier stuff better.
I have em. I find they are quite inconsistent, although they do have some really good songs.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Maul64 wrote:Either repetitive, background electronica (like Empire of the Sun, deadmau5, Passion Pit, Justice, ...) something with interesting vocals (Dispatch, Edward Sharpe and the magnetic zeros, CCR, Queen, Bright Eyes....) something more ambient ( a radiohead album, The American Dollar, Bon Iver....) or some 30's/40's Jazz (Billie Holiday, The Ink Spots, the Andrews Sisters....) depending on my mood.
For the ambience I like to listen to live albums of Oasis, they create an amazing atmosphere.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...