Re: Music You Hate

Anyone who has talent is decent. Most of those gay disney-style kids suck (miley cyrus, Justin Bieber, demi lovato, etc.) the only decent one I can think of is Selena Gomez, and she's pretty hot too (had to say it.) Don't hate on rap, even if it is just people rhyming/cussing over a beat, it's still music, just a more urban theme. Country is not my thing at all either.
Ships on the ground, ships on the ground. Lookin' like a fool with your ships on the ground...

Re: Music You Hate

Hard for me to say that there's any particular genre that I hate - I very much enjoy various tunes from every genre that I have familiarity with. Generally speaking, I deplore bubblegum, pop, AT40, and AOR.

Country? Depends on song and artist. Bluegrass? Depends on song and artist. Classical? Depends on song and artist. Jazz? Depends on song and artist. Metal? Depends on song and artist. Acid? Depends on song and artist. Hip hop? Depends on song and artist. Punk? Depends on song and artist. New Wave/ Techno/ House? Depends on song and artist. Folk? Depends on song and artist. Notice a pattern here?"
Ní mar a shíltear a bhítear.
Ní féidir maraigh tú an Dullahan
Níl luibh ná leigheas in aghaidh an bháis.