Re: Music You Hate

Weresloth wrote:Lyrics wouldn't be anything without music. I prefer instrumental stuff, but I'm just weird like that.
That's not weird a good player can play a phrase of music say 16 notes so many different ways, moving the beat/meter accentuate different notes,play by the bar play through the bar music speaks to us much more than words do just people don't realise it,I'm not that fond of lyrics myself most get old too quick whereas a good choon shticks 8).
Mckr

Hate is such a strong word. And a lot of people mistaken the persons music for what that person really is. What happens if you believe their music ***** but they're a really nice guy?
I've read that a lot of people hate the on Beebs. And yes, his music is clearly written by a deaf monkey with downies. But I bet most (if not all) have never met this guy. What happens if you went to his house, and you were greeted by the Beiber and he said, "Hey man, here...have $1000. I'm not going to do anything with it. And while you're here, these bitches I have here might as well suck your cock. They'll start you off and I'll finish you off. There's a mint on your pillow."

I hate pop music in general. I fail to see how something so generic sounding can be so appealing. But even then like once every 5 years, there is a pop song that gets released and I go, "Hey, that song doesn't suck so hard..." which is a forward step to how I used to think. The last three pop songs I liked are, "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO and before that was, "Hey Ya" by Outkast and before that was, "Let's Get It Started" by the Black Eyed Peas. In the same breath, I've heard other songs by all three artists and I don't like a single other songs they have made.
I also hate modern rap and modern R&B.
I also hate techno.
I hate most Metal (with the exception of a few bands).
Metallica is the most overrated band on the face of the planet regardless on how great they were in the 80s. This is not to be confused with hatred for Metallica. I don't hate them, in fact I like a lot of Metallica. They're just ridiculously overrated.