Undiscovered Geniuses

I thought I'd make this topic for bands that you listen to that are local, new, or that no one seems to have heard of, but have an amazing talent.

One of my favorite bands...they're only a few months old, but they're originality is INSANE. They're called The Gypsy Affliction - you can fan them and listen to some of their stuff on Facebook. You'll see me posting on their page often ;) . They created a new sort of mixed genre...they call it "Blues Infused Anti-Folk". It blew my mind when I heard them.

CHECK THEM OUT!!! :D
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Re: Undiscovered Geniuses

The Gypsy Affliction?...Errrr, they were just created...in November, lol. I know the lead singer :? .

[/color]

Urweirdsaysi wrote:I'm sure someone here knows of them, but not enough people do...Ra.
Gale, I think he was talking about whoever "Ra" is. I've never heard of them, and it looks like a weird name, but I think that's the band he was talking about.

"Ra"? What kind of music do they write, if that's what you were talking about?

Edit: Btw, a great band I know is sang by my cousin, who lives a few hundread miles South of me. The band's name is "Greyfield". I don't know, personally I think its a weird name, but whatever. Yeah, I love the bass in this band, and the drummer isn't bad either. Though I personally can't stand his voice, my cousin sings alright, too.

A good song that they play is 'Light as a feather' and another one is 'OutCast'. I'll see if I can't record them playing one day, upload it to youtube, and give you guys a link to it.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder

Ohhhhhhhhhhh. I LOVE Ra! "Do You Call My Name?" is my favorite song that they've put out. I have them on my ipod. 8-)

Yeah, great band. You should all check them out too.

@ Acewoonder: Thanks for clearing that up ;) .

[/color]