Re: Not Noticed!!!!!!!!!

Joshanddrew wrote:
harryballsac wrote:you have like 10K points. I denied you, but was respectful about it, unlike this garbage here you post.

im glad I denied you too, because you seem like just another stupid noob. cocky and arrogant, without a shred of character or cunning you would need to join our great alliance.

good luck in the time you play this game. I will be watching close for the (i) by your name.

Harry when you joined the game you were just as arrogant, but Rob took you under his wing and taught you the ropes...let's not be so quick to judge and forget what we were like when we first started eh?
fact #1) I had no contact with rj for a good 6 months after I started this game. Fact #2) I "learned the ropes" after cypher lanxed and crashed me(only time I've ever been crashed). Fact#3) I am, and have ALWAYS been arrogant and cocky. The difference is, I had nothing handed to me, and was smart enough to know when to shut my yap, and listen. Fact #4) you are perpetually (V), and when not, you are busy sitting your fleet, and being crashed. Fact #5) lacrosse is a girls game. ;)

Please Andy, let me know when you are flying your cargos once again.