Not Noticed!!!!!!!!!

Okay i am sick and freaking tired of this bs. I want to join an alliance. I don't care the fing chosen ones denied me cause they think they are holier than thou. Kind of a dumb way to obtain superiority. knowing that i am about a thousand times smarter than them, someone should want me in their guild. I will dominate if i am not stopped and yessir this is my aggressive side. sure right now i am not a significant player but you just wait. Wish there was a smiley with the middle finger for everyone who thinks they are better.

Re: Not Noticed!!!!!!!!!

:think: Just because Chosen Ones didnt let you join im pretty sure there are alliances that will allow you to join.... Obviously the alliance aint gonna be in the top spot.... lool

:boohoo: I'll play my violin to cheer you up! ^^

" You Build It.... I'll Recycle It...."

you sound like WAR material to me. Why have i not seen an app from you?

Rich, a lower point average? really dude? you're in with us are you not? Talent and determination make the player, score comes with the time and effort.
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

seanaustin96 wrote:Okay i am sick and freaking tired of this bs. I want to join an alliance. I don't care the fing chosen ones denied me cause they think they are holier than thou. Kind of a dumb way to obtain superiority. knowing that i am about a thousand times smarter than them, someone should want me in their guild. I will dominate if i am not stopped and yessir this is my aggressive side. sure right now i am not a significant player but you just wait. Wish there was a smiley with the middle finger for everyone who thinks they are better.
you have like 10K points. I denied you, but was respectful about it, unlike this garbage here you post.

im glad I denied you too, because you seem like just another stupid noob. cocky and arrogant, without a shred of character or cunning you would need to join our great alliance.

good luck in the time you play this game. I will be watching close for the (i) by your name.

harryballsac wrote:
im glad I denied you too, because you seem like just another stupid noob. cocky and arrogant, without a shred of character or cunning you would need to join our great alliance.

good luck in the time you play this game. I will be watching close for the (i) by your name.
^
Cannot agree more with this statement :snooty: .... Arrogance has its price! - and i certainly enjoy being on the receiving end!
" You Build It.... I'll Recycle It...."

harryballsac wrote:you have like 10K points. I denied you, but was respectful about it, unlike this garbage here you post.

Harry when you joined the game you were just as arrogant, but Rob took you under his wing and taught you the ropes...let's not be so quick to judge and forget what we were like when we first started eh?