Hallo, I'm an addict.

So I joined the Standard universe almost a month ago, a day later joined Speed, and in September joined the other two -- currently active on all of them, but I guess I consider Speed the main one. Have three planets there right now, two on the other ones.

So, yeah, hi, I'm new, kind of.
===

Re: Hallo, I'm an addict.

Cypher wrote:Welcome to the forums Adragia :D
currently active on all of them
Pretty impressive...I can't multi-task to save my life :P
Well it was easier when I had just one planet on each. :P

I had four tabs open when I was building the first levels of the first colonies, that was pretty simple multitasking too.
But other than that I try to play one universe at a time -- so I can actually enjoy the game and give each of the planets/empires the attention they deserve. :P If I have several of the games open at a time then I most likely feel that in the "slower" universes I'm just repeating what I've already done in Speed and it isn't as fun. So I just take them one at a time (and try to play differently) unless I'm doing something tedious like building mines.

I always start with Speed and if I don't have anymore time or don't feel like playing then I'll just let the other ones wait instead of forcing myself to play. It has to be fun, otherwise there's no point in playing.

Thanks for the welcome. Anyone know any good alliances?
===