Re: caius da undying WAR

Flaming + Trolling. 1 week ban issued-DR
If I cannot have your respect, your fear will do just fine.
It's to bad stupidity isn't painful

chuck_da_reaper wrote:cmon harry man he only retired cause he got ban'd for bashing only because he was mis informed and sent 1 to many followups
this is the problem with admin refusing to speak on such matters, because we will never know.

In my short time interacting with caius, I have had nothing but negativity from him, so until I hear the full story, I will still believe he was banned for different reasons.

And thinman I dont know you either. The only interaction I have had from you ended up in the belly of my recs, so bring it in game or shove it.

That is all.

harryballsac wrote:
chuck_da_reaper wrote:cmon harry man he only retired cause he got ban'd for bashing only because he was mis informed and sent 1 to many followups
this is the problem with admin refusing to speak on such matters, because we will never know.

In my short time interacting with caius, I have had nothing but negativity from him, so until I hear the full story, I will still believe he was banned for different reasons.

And thinman I dont know you either. The only interaction I have had from you ended up in the belly of my recs, so bring it in game or shove it.

That is all.
it was because of the hit on joeantony the same hit i offered you (to get my finders fee) then caius came on so i offered it to him he then messed up o the first hit making it a ttie he asked me if a tie counts towads bashing i said no..(i was sadllly mistaken) so he sent 6 attacks not 5 Open Discussion of Administration action=Admin Baiting. Warning Issued-DR
Dont fear death welcome it...

This is not the UOH people, keep the flaming out. Topic LOCKED.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.