Help us make the game better for newcomers

Welcome newcomer!

Well, we would like to hear your first impression on the game. We do not seek you to rate us but rather lead us to the right direction.

Points like:
-What troubled you at first
-What do you think that needs to be improved to make a newcomer's steps easier
-Have you found the starting guide quickly? Was it helpful?
-What else can we do for your starting experience?

As it seems, we are not looking for any praise, in contrary we want you to point your finger to the weak spots so we can attend to them later.

Re: Help us make the game better for newcomers

Ok ime fatldestruction playing on speedserver 3 galaxy 4 I've restarted after one problem from normal server to speed server and this problem accurs on all server .queston is would zorg like to have more players active and enjoying the game and I would say ur answer will be Yyes right. Well I find this game fun but also very unfair and have a selution for this . Unfairly if I reach my 10k points I am rufly at 300 rank but a 33 rank player can attc me but I can't defend my self agains him becose I haven't even reach the tec to build the units his attc me with its unfair . That is y most players give up how can we posible def our selfs if we haven't even unlocked that type of reacarge to def masive fleet attcs . Many players just leave many goes on v mode and never returns . This game is unfair to us new players . We can't stand up . Selution : this 10k point thing doesent work . What will work well do it like this if u are 33rank player then u are alowed to attc from 50 - 1 rank player ! Forward on ranks not backwards if u are 65 rank player then u are alowed to attc foward from 100 - 1 rank players not backward rank calcilate on building research fleet and def not tru that means I can play the game someone that is weaker then me can attc me I can't attc back but I can take out a stronger rank player but not backwards on rank that give us newplayer a good change to build our upgrade and get at the same level as top rank players same units same strength a person that can't take his size on is a coward they can't give us tyme so we can get on the same level I got attc from a player with a death star and I haven't even reach the tec to build on or a def unit to def me agains that cmon admin realy make ur game fair on all servers and u will have more player talking over this game and more will join . U will have less unactive players u will have less ? Mode players email me on garfieldrules@mtn.blackberry.com if u would like to know more of this selution its the only way to make a fair game/ logical u dnt ever see a bycical in f1 race do u well here on zorg u c a bicicle in a f1 race so who wins the race ??????? Not the bicicle make ur game fair and more players will talk return and play

whine whine, fatal xD

So in terms of the original question, I like the suggestion of having a tutorial system, perhaps for ruby rewards. That would help people learn the basics. I read the starting guide on day 1 and found out from forums how to fleetsave. But perhaps the starting guide should have more info on fleetsaving. That would be more useful than the thing telling you what buildings to build, which I basically ignored.

The players guide is a joke. Anyone who has played a simulation game knows the basics. You grow your res. A better guide would be a survival guide. This would explain how to fleetsave and also how to not be profitable. The size of fleet means nothing if you know these key points. Most of us won't def bash so if there is no profit there's no hit. Simply put, quit complaining and start learning like the rest of us did. Also, mass inactive deletion will kill the noobs as I have to feed my recs somehow and I'm not the only one
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train