Re: Greetings

You also made a mistake in writin' my name, its PERSIAN mister >_>, not Persian...
It has a lot of diffrence, its like eating your b.day cake as breakfast and useing carrot jam for your b.day party...
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

Ace wrote:I wasn't even talking about you. I was talking to your evil twin.
troll alart totally off topic and after a few posts this can be considered spam!!

I am calling citizen's arrest for both persian and ace!! board warning from Troll court.
We dont like public exposure :P
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

dahmn.... Somebody knows my evil twin, menso! :oops:
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

SPY wrote:
troll alart totally off topic and after a few posts this can be considered spam!!

I am calling citizen's arrest for both persian and ace!! board warning from Troll court.
We dont like public exposure :P
You can add double posting to my crimes list, SPY :D
fearless~

unless you are trolling openly i have no issue about double posting :P i am no forum mod :P
we troll clans dont tolerate ppl talking about troll clans that covers the first 3 rules ;)

anyways greetings smokin to the forum. When u think you have made enough progress in massacre do pay a little time to xtreme you will find the real challenge there ;)
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

My apologies, smokin, for causing so much spam in your thread. I completely forgot that this was even a Welcome thread, and take full responsibility for the nonsense that took place here.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder