MY INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone, I have just started playing this game or myself recently. I was curious as to if someone could help explain to me some of the major alliances and what the differences between each alliance is. What are the advantages of being in an alliance(minus the obvious one of having a group of others on your team)? Thanks ahead of time -DarkAssailant

Re: MY INTRODUCTION

welcome to Zorg.
it depends on which Uni you Play in as how the Alliances are but most of the bigger Alliance Players are a mix of all types of styles on how they play.
the Advantage of being in an Alliance is the support they can give you.

Welcome :)
usually you use your mates help for trading res or moonshots, you can also keep yo' fleet safe under shadow of their moons...
Wich server you play?
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

I'm everywhere(includeing standard) :P
you can join the alliance my friend started few days ago or i can suggest you other alliances as well... Depends on yo' playstyle, if you wanna be active or just check in once a day..
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

i'd rather talk this in pm but now that we're talking lemme continue...
picking an alliance is really up to you, you can join sleepy they're experienced players or UF, swinds,SGC, VN, etc etc...
idk..
fearless~