Destroyer542

Hello, I am new to the game and am dropping by the forums to introduce myself. I want to learn as much as I can from the experienced players and maximize my experience in the game. I intend to play often and hope to join an alliance that will help me grow and become better. I have never played a game type like this so it will be a new, fun experience and I hope to enjoy every minute of it.
I think a curse should rest on me — because I love this war. I know it's smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment — and yet — I can't help it — I enjoy every second of it. - Winston Churchill

Re: Destroyer542

Welcome, zorg is a good place for those who seek new experience... Like experience of being crushed :lol:
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

I appreciate the welcoming :)
I think a curse should rest on me — because I love this war. I know it's smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment — and yet — I can't help it — I enjoy every second of it. - Winston Churchill

Welcome to Zorg, Destroyer. Always good to see a new face. If you need anything at all - let us know.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]