Karnage Xtreme Server

Coming to you soon!

I offer Xtreme players Mercenary services

MDs: 2 Rubies per Rip Needed per MD attempt, So far I am 100% successful MDing top fleets.

100 Rubies buys you the Total destruction of any enemy of your choice.

I see some talk in forum about how game is boring. I have very few allies, that keeps the game fun for me........Im so bored I will even retaliate against anyone who probes me, Perhaps even give you a brutal beatdown! Thats how Im going to have my fun in this game, even tho I been called "childish", thats okay.......nothing personal... its a online game, have fun. I choose to have my fun actually battling, depending on the time I have to play game, will be spent attacking, and only growing fleet.

Im just in it for the hatemail....dont worry, I dont take anything personal, and will not cry my tears to admins trying to ban anyone for their hatemail, just like the laughs and tough talk!

So for a good time, hire me or probe me:)

Link removed. Both parties must agree to the report being shown before it is posted. -Ace

Skirmish Posted the other one, anycase I will avoid Forums. I wouldnt want to play into anothers game whos tactic is crying for bans

thanks

Re: Karnage Xtreme Server

The rule applies to protect your coordinates and research values, along with any fleet numbers that you may otherwise not want others to see. Plus, you know,.the same thing for the other person.
Forum Moderator: The Illiterate One

10 Gale Points FTW

Zorg wrote:Ace is so much sexier than Acewoonder