Newcomers

Y are all of this newcomers moaning i am a newcomer myself got crashed a few times just asked the people nicely to stop and did i am on 10k points and have no complaints this game is awesome as it is
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Re: Newcomers

We sure do, and once more i BEG admins to devalop new-easier- ways for newcomers to contact alliances and experienced players and so more will learn the game and more will stick around !
fearless~
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” -Rumi

yep Calvin is a good sport ive crashed him and he never moaned once instead he asked for my help to become better which i was more then happy to help him as he showed great sportsmanship now if only more newbies would be the same

xmenxz was like that. he even was trying to learn, he seems to be giving up as there has been no talk at all recently
lego legend: Dr. Books a brilliant scientist has many inventions including the self eating meal and the 36 hour clock.