Saying hello!

Hi folks!
well...
Lemme introduce myself real quick here;
The game-name is Thunderheart, but TH will do just as well :lol:
I won't deny it, I'm a noobster to this game, so don't hold your breath (just yet) :whistle:
I already used the forum info to get myself moving in some direction, wether or not it is the correct one, is a matter of opinion :D
we'll see where this goes?!?

br,
TH

Re: Saying hello!

Welcome to Zorg :)

There are a few things to get your head around which can be confusing, but just message some of the higher players in whichever universe you're playing in and ask for some advice :) most of them are nice enough.

good luck and fly safe
Hopefully zorg is to your liking :)

Yes, message them, bring yourself to their attention, always good for farming!! What server are you in TH? Athight is quite right of course, talking to folks is half the game anyway, nice to talk with other people around the world, the bonus is you get tips and hints also.

Thanx for the warm welcome! AND for the tips...

but errr...sorry for saying this...I mean I AM a noob...giving up my "address" seems like an invitation to come loot the place?
I could be mistaken of-course, but that's my experience from online games like "Evony"
(yes I mentioned the E-word, booh! me ...lol)

For getting help with the game-play;
I signed up with a small alliance, I think it was the 2nd day.
The 2 up top mentioned they played on other server as well and said something like blahblah...fleetacademy (dunno what it was, Elite, Zorg, Special, Ridiculously Experienced...)
You're right though, that it's more about the mingling than anything else, although this game seems pretty much a very quiet solo-thing for the most part atm :)

br,
TH

W'sup fellow SciFi gamers. I'm an avid 2d Browser player cuz of the nuanced technical aspects that provide a greater array of strategies & tactics over the more colorful & mobile GUI of The higher end sci-fi games. Do you agree? I'm enjoying the game finding it much better than O'game, but not as good as Astro Empires. Check out my URL below to see where I'm coming from. Looking forward to meeting you guys ingame. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Einstein-Metaphys ... ords=norde
Self-interest rules
Nothing is ever as it seems
When two observers don't see
An event, person, place or thing the same way
Reality is illusion
Objectivity is void
Self-interest rules absolutely