Hello

Zorg is starting a ruby contest. It said one way to earn tokens was to post in the welcome forums. So here I am.

^_^ I've played zorg on and off for about three years now.

I've tried all the servers, though quit standard early on.

I mostly focus on Xtreme and Speed now.

If any new players have questions, I'd be happy to try to answer them.

I nominate LoneWolf. He plays on at least two servers.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Re: Hello

For this contest, do we get to choose which server we get the rubies on?

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

You dont need to ask Ash we know ill get it :drool:
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Lol you seem to be doing fine to me.

Sun Tzu

Hehe, Im working on it. Like i said, i love working in the forums. I like it probably more than playing in game, just makes it more fun to juggle this alongside all kinds of other games and RL
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.