Welcome forums...

Alright, free rubies on the line, what do you do? You post to win. Lets see who wins this. It will all come down to who has the guts to outpost me. ;)

I am fusion and have played games like this for around 6 years now. Zorg has been an on and off thing because it always got boring after the Generals universe ended.

I speak my mind... I find that a good thing though. I dont know how the reference thing works, like if I can say someone referred me that joined after I have, but I nominate XtremeHazard as my reference.

I wish you all luck in this struggle for forums dominance. Oh yeah, welcome to everyone who hopefully wont stop showing up once the ruby contest is done. Ill always be around.
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

Re: Welcome forums...

Lol yeah, I've never seen the forums so active. I can hardly keep up.
Great intro post.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Yeah, I"m just wondering if they are keeping track. I'm keeping track on my notepad, just in case.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

I think they will just go through and check all of the recent posts since the time the contest started and then just start keeping track of it from there. So it will probably take them a week or 2 afterwards to finalize it
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

Lol boy oh boy are they in for a long night if that's the case, if it isn't an automatic counter.

Sun Tzu

Yeah that would be nice. if the posts option underneath when we joined the forums said how many tokens we had earned.

Sun Tzu