How Long?

So how long has everyone been playing? I've been playing off and on about three years now, I think.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Re: How Long?

They will probably move this into General Chat or something but, might as well keep it going. :)

Around 6 years in this game type and my forum account on here was around 4 years back minus a month so probably 4 and a half years on and off.
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

Haha, its fun to restart to me though. After a certain point it gets boring unless you have competition and in the other games not as much competition and this one is just now showing its prominence in competition
fusion

If I weren't me, I would be you.

I like starting from scratch. I feel so productive with so many small upgrades.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Side note 250 posts! Got my 10 token cap with this!

Sun Tzu