Physicist

I'm a physicist with a master's from the University of Alaska, Fairbanks. I like computers, writing fiction, drawing, and learning new things which I write about on my weblog. My favorite color is violet, my favorite hand-to-hand attack is the side kick, and my family tells me that I am very good at making pancakes. I'm currently underemployed and seeking a more permanent position, where hopefully I will be able to put these skills to use in the workplace for the greater good of humankind.

Re: Physicist

So this isn't the best place to build career contacts I guess? Bummer. Hey maybe Zorg will give me a job fixing his game. It would definitely be gratifying to answer queries about my salary by saying things like "Money? No, my work is too valuable for me to draw a conventional salary; I'm paid in precious stones."
Check out my awesome science blog at http://awesomescience.us/

Re: Physicist

I would say that the playerbase is mostly constisted by educated players. I have no specific data at hand though. From my contacts over the years at the forums though, this is what I believe.

Welcome to the forums ;)