Re: Ello Again

massacre would not be bad because the farms are relatively good for the numbers of actives. please don't ruin it :P

standard is gonna be hard unless you are with bluesun or shining winds. even then you will have difficulty keeping with top raiders on their good days, especially if you do not have level 2 jumpgates. :/

extreme, i'll be honest. it has largely become a matter of running away from gozar. nobody can outgrow him without smashing fleets as well, before he does. NOBODY. because most people are not cowardly/careful/pragmatic about their fleets and insist on the utmost activity possible despite the heavy risk. well, they are nto my accounts so I can't stop them, but gozar will continue to grow at a frightening pace, until people are more careful fleetsaving and use the big moons. lol

(don't join extreme outside of azguard imo)

speed is not too bad. alliances shift a lot it seems but raiding is pretty good.

all joking aside, if you are careful you can survive anywhere, which I think you might be entirely capable of :P

it's good to see an old face again, welcome back! (and no, I don't THINK you know me lol)
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

I like the challenge of X-Treme. It also has some pretty chatty players.

Speed has GREAT raiding though.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

From my understanding, it's you can have one account per server. I could be wrong though.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

Player post online time? bro since when getting on chat lets you find player online times? there is a fine work around to hiding your online status on chat. DO NOT GET ON CHAT at regular times.

The idea to hide online times is to play at abnormal times. And almost 90% players do that if they are fleeter or has a fleet. So be on chat sporadically unpredictably. The reason no one gets on chat is because chat got boring and too many bully moderators with really thin skins. No other reasons.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

seeing as that was not the topic at hand spy you should have posted chat in topic i actually made about chat, Nice to see you too BTW, and as well there havnt been regularly active mods in 6 months.... Besides the fact that the last thing you said seems like a shot at me as a moderator ill ignore it, youve been here long enough to know the rules.

Multi accounting at my understanding is when you have more than 1 account in one server AND you interact between them or / you use them both at the same time ( the meaning of interacting ) i myself dont encourage that as its bad for the game
HELLBOY / Cristi