He he HEY!

Hi everyone, I'M NEW!

Bth I'm really excited to join your little community. I have been searching the web for a very long time to create my ultimate online alter-ego and from what I have seen so far this game is a gem.

I'm only starting up (12 mines of each and some tech researched) but I have read a lot of the players guides (thanks for that!) and some trashtalk on the Union section of the speedgame ;) and really enjoyed it! :P

I must say you DO have a great community behind this game and it's really inspiring to see.

Tbh this is also a alliance invite app so "please" pm me. Im a softcore gamer but with hard core logging every f-ing day to spend my rescources.

Thanks for reading this,

Lolo (24 y/o dutch male from amsterdam)

peace!
Please nerf Scissors, Rock is fine.
regards,
Paper

Re: He he HEY!

Welcome to the game, keep reading the help area to improve your gameplay and I am sure you will have a lot of fun. Stay active in the forums too, this is a very nice community to be a part of, lots of people here have been friends for a very long time.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Welcome to Zorg Empire !

Your the first to use our new special thread for welcome! :dance:

By the way, in which universe do you play ?

Perhaps you could post in the union of honor forum of the universe you play, in order to find an alliance.

<BUMP> ;)

Thanks for directing me to the U O H cuz i have 0 pm's on that alliance request.
still no ACS depot either so no biggy.

Oh and Gale, i'd like an option for a reskin of the menu's please. I know it's not too much to ask, i have been here for a whole month now i think. And seeing u make such awsome sig's, one can expect such overhauls in no time right?

Well, thanks in advance ;)
Please nerf Scissors, Rock is fine.
regards,
Paper