What's up?

It seems that everyone is being given a chance to introduce themselves. Woot.

Anyway, the name's Maul, and I've been here since March '09 ... technically. I thought I wouldn't have enough time to play during winter '09, so I went inactive and my account was deleted.... unfortunately. Never fear though, for I am back, and plan to stay for awhile this time around.

I'd also like to say that the friendly attitude that I saw when I first joined is still here today, even if the people are different. Thanks for that.

Anyway, good luck in and out of the game everyone.
"Quem notrum ignorare arbitraris, Catalina!" --Cicero

Re: What's up?

Initially, I was playing speed. It was nice having the res come in a bit faster, and because I joined xtreme in '09 when it was only a month or two old, speed really reminded me of playing in xtreme in '09.

A couple of days later, I thought I would start an account in xtreme as well. The main difference is that xtreme is much more colonized now, so there are a ton of inactives to farm. This is making it much easier to get started.

So, I went into v-mode in speed, and I'm just playing in xtreme now, mostly because I'd like to get back to where I was before I stopped playing as quickly as possible.
"Quem notrum ignorare arbitraris, Catalina!" --Cicero