Infectious

I been around...Play Xtreme(started new account for another challenge) and speed..Learning Fleet from Kick, Ive never crashed. I dont make mistakes, Im always online via laptop or mobile devices...I can YoYo fleet all day dodging if I have to tho My fleets always in the air attacking, I dont show up on updates, ever! :twisted:

I have evolved into a hybrid Player, embracing all aspects of the game...I mine to shell, and raid/crash to fleet/research...Be very weary bashing my shell :twisted: my shells go up to keep those top fleets bashing it with my intentions of Ninja, its only a matter of time :naughty:
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death

Re: Infectious

meh, people forget, plus if fleet points shown even in air is "fixed", there will be no surprise anyway in the game anymore. V mode as is, will keep me from fleeting till after the summer as Im one of those players with a important job that could have to run out the door and be gone for weeks, no sense risking becoming a crashed vmode victim so no fleet for me till end of summer or vmode improved, whichever comes first
When faced with intelligent and devious strategies, do something entirely irrational and let your enemies think themselves to death

Re: Infectious

It is always delightful to see players full of strategy. It really helps the game move forward.
Welcome to the game, I hope you will pass your passion to many more :) (Tell them to come to the forums too :P )