Re: Incoming.

One of the first rules to learn here of course no need to mention other games zorg being as awesome as it is :lol: :o 8-)
Gale points:ummm to far behind to care and too long since I got one to remember

That which is written without effort is usually read without enjoyment.

Welcome to Zorg Empire :)

A good tip for any already experienced player, is to pick an alliance carefully or why not... create a new one. If you can manage a new alliance, it is always best for competition.

The issue is, of course, that strategies that work well in other games are not so useful here. I've yet to find, for example, players near me that are suitable targets for early raiding, nor a source of income other than my mines, which slows down the explosive growth I prefer to employ. I'm not up to heading an alliance, either, though I'd love to join one. I can't devote the kind of time needed to be a dominant force, obviously enough, but I do have a wealth of experience in managing my own resources.

The best universe for explosive early growth is Xtreme, since even the most basic inactives can have several hundreds of thousands of unprotected resources, with most over a million.

Not sure about Standard, but if you are playing Speed, the inactive raiding there is really bad, you will only really start growing fast when you start fleeting/mining on a heavier scale. Fleeting in Speed provides a great income once you start recycling other players.

Overall though, if you prefer massive and quick growth, play Xtreme.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Xtreme is turning out great. It might take a while for the fighters to pay for themselves through raiding, but it's enough to actually get moving. Helps there's an inactive one system over, so the round trip isn't all that long. So here we go, watch out. Xtreme's got a new nasty evil [censored] in town.