joes

hi im joe im a new member of zorgs i am 26 yr and i love anime cartoons n movies
My favorite anines are Ah My Goddess Naruto Roboteck and are gear

Iv ben playing for 1 mounth

my friends are zorg,, rj,, and reaper
Last edited by joes on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joes

Re: joes

Welcome to the game joes it is always great to see new players joining us i hope you like the game and stay around for a while...if you need any questions answered feel free to pm me ;) i also recommend you read some the player guides just about all your questions will be answered there :)

joshanddrew wrote:Welcome to the game joes it is always great to see new players joining us i hope you like the game and stay around for a while...if you need any questions answered feel free to pm me ;) i also recommend you read some the player guides just about all your questions will be answered there :)
thank you n i love this game
joes

joes wrote:
joshanddrew wrote:Welcome to the game joes it is always great to see new players joining us i hope you like the game and stay around for a while...if you need any questions answered feel free to pm me ;) i also recommend you read some the player guides just about all your questions will be answered there :)
hi hnd thank u
joes

joes wrote:
joes wrote:
hi hnd thank u
lol sorry i forgot i havent ben on fpr a long time lol also were do i go in forums to chat
joes

the ZE forums lack a chat function right now. That's an idea though
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.