Hey

Just registered for this game, looks pretty good, bit much to take in but im sure i'll work it out eventually, happy to join any alliance as it makes the game more interesting to have people to interact with :lol:

Nice talking to you guys.

Sincerely,
Arcturus

Re: Hey

Hey Arcturus, welcome to the game. To answer your questions, you can either buy rubies or earn them by referring new players using the referral link at the bottom of your overview. Also, if your power output is in the negatives, resource output is decreased according to how low your output is.
Average Person ~ Gale Points: 28
RIP Me.

pupairo12 wrote:Hey Arcturus, welcome to the game. To answer your questions, you can either buy rubies or earn them by referring new players using the referral link at the bottom of your overview. Also, if your power output is in the negatives, resource output is decreased according to how low your output is.
Also on the 31st the person with the most referral's gets 3000 rubies more info here. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7685

Umm...i read that attacks are not allowed or somthing unless alliance are at war or without good reason?

Is this true and if so who would i go to in order to stop people owning my newbie butt? =/

Your right the higher tech you get the better it is. Also the higher engine tech u get will speed up ur ships. Pm on xtreme for help, I enjoy helping people new to the game. Any questions will be answered as soon as I can
Watch ur back cause I'll be chewing on it