Nice to meet you, to meet you nice

I've been here about a week now, i previously spent my free time playing cellufun's special ops, i was always in the top 5 of the leaderboards there until the old-timers started to leave and noobs started flooding in. The social side of the game was ruined so i've been looking for a new game to burn my free time in. Looks like i've found it...

I like the concept of this game, i like the simplicity of the interface - i hate online games that have flashy in-your-face graphics using flash, java and other other black magic.

Another plus is that the Admin play the game too, which is great.

Anyway i'm 22 years old, male and from the UK. I'm out of work at the moment (more gaming time) but my field of work is within IT Support. I'm a bit of an amateur programmer, good with numbers and strategies. I hope i can put that to use in this game.

The leaderboards of this game look very difficult to catch up to, but i'd be quite pleased if i could get to 1 Million points. That seems like a decent challenge.

I play for fun, and this is a war game so i'm not going to mine my way to the top. Having said that, i play fairly and im not going to be the bully keeping all the noob's head's down.

Feel free to add me :)