Re: Hi all

Yes Zorg i know how to play the game... lmao :D Thank you for the wellcome and the support bud! ;)
" Rise up, take your stand at one another's sides, our feet set wide and rooted like oaks in the ground. "

voltage wrote:Yes Zorg i know how to play the game... lmao :D Thank you for the wellcome and the support bud! ;)
You are welcome :)

I see now your signature that says desert storm, I remember a player with such a nickname.
Don't get me wrong, it is just that most newcomers have a really hard time to find their way in the game.

Of course i dont get you wrong you are doing a great job helping the newcomers in the game trying to guide them for the better way to play! So there is any worrie... :)
" Rise up, take your stand at one another's sides, our feet set wide and rooted like oaks in the ground. "

MegaMedes wrote:Seems to me and old player has returned?
Yep you are right.. But no one needs to know who i'm or where i came... :twisted:
I want also to give you a welcome and good luck in gameplay

voltage wrote:
MegaMedes wrote:Seems to me and old player has returned?
Yep you are right.. But no one needs to know who i'm or where i came... :twisted:
I want also to give you a welcome and good luck in gameplay

Oooooo...I luvs me a good mystery...can't be Gumppy...cuz he is already playing :lol:, just throwing names out there, klizac?, Myrsee?, Slash?, coolhand?, CafeZeppelin?...ok...I will stop now...just wanted to mention some of the old greats.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War