Re: FULL PC games

Cokey Smurf wrote:
___Didact___ wrote:
Pein wrote:well is it crime to help people ho dont have money?
the all earn tons money by seling games
:geek:

in today world everything is crime if you look it
if you sell movie you got to go in jail for 6 months
for simple movie
regardless game companies can attack this forum for hosting such criminal activities and get Zorg shut down, you people should think about this kind of stuff before doing this.
They cannot shut zorg down for anything posted here. and of the examples mentioned, both are now shareware and available for dl many places. No criminal activity has taken place here lmao
you can get drugs in many places, does that mean they wont arrest you if your giving drugs out? thats your logic, and yes, a site can get shut down for this type of activity, they almost did it to youtube. its a crime, and the the fact that no moderator has done anything about it and locked the forum post troubles me.

Didact that isn't necessarily true. there are PC games out there that can be obtained for free, in these cases there is no copyright infringement so long as the provider holds the proper licensing and permissions from each game's publisher.

I suppose the same rule applies to all games really.

However, Pein, do not assume that copyright holders are too busy to track cases of infringement, especially big name publishes like Blizzard Entertainment. Your end goal is very noble, but your methods will cause you a lot of problems very quickly, regardless of how much money the publisher makes, they will eventually find you.
20 GP
The Trouble Maker
As Swift as the Wind that carries the Sand comes your DEATH

Omega Class Thank You to Devola/Gale for this super amazing sig.

my point was simply that ZE has not committed any crime to be shut down for. No games that are not all ready freely available were mentioned in this thread. That is not to say that Pien wont face action from publishers, they do watch very closely for piracy. You should study the laws and how they apply to this situation before claiming a crime has been committed here. I do not condone piracy but in this case there has been none nor an attempt at piracy. And you obviously have no idea what my logic is. your comparison is laughable Didact.
I'll hit you so smurfin' hard it'll feel like you smurfed a freight train

Cokey Smurf wrote:my point was simply that ZE has not committed any crime to be shut down for. No games that are not all ready freely available were mentioned in this thread. That is not to say that Pien wont face action from publishers, they do watch very closely for piracy. You should study the laws and how they apply to this situation before claiming a crime has been committed here. I do not condone piracy but in this case there has been none nor an attempt at piracy. And you obviously have no idea what my logic is. your comparison is laughable Didact.

megaupload did not support piracy, the site was made for LEGAL file sharing but people misused it. it was shutdown. they were not committed to piracy but refused to do something about it. so maybe you should read up a little bit more before mouthing at others :)

I hate the government. Music and Movie companies don't deserve $. I am a proud user of TPB and I always will be. I don't care if it's illegal, it's ****. Copyright and patent laws restrict the flow of knowledge and ideas.
Ships on the ground, ships on the ground. Lookin' like a fool with your ships on the ground...

FULL PC games

You do know why there was a large black bar at the bottom of the screen for a lot of games, right? You had a PAL Amiga and were running NTSC games or badly programmed PAL games that only ran on PAL but didn’t use full screen. ie Chaos Engine AGA, Lollypop. If you want to have the game run at full screen you just have to switch to NTSC screen mode. But it won’t work for TVs only on the RGB monitors. Yes it was very annoying.
https://www.sportzfuel.com/