How to put a shortcut of Zorg Empire on your desktop!

Here, come come!
New Forum Discussion thread and let's make a first post with a quick guide of how to put Zorg Empire shortcut on your desktop! (Windows)

NEWBIE WAY:

Step 1:
First, lets minimize whatever windows you have open. Remember to click on the browser window of this topic at the bottom bar of your windows once you....

Hold down the Windows button + D

Step 2:
Let's assume you found your way back here.
Now minimize the browser window by clicking the 2 boxes button at top right of your browser, left from X

Step 3:
Click and hold the left mouse button on the earth icon (In firefox/IE it is a favicon, the Z right now), at top left of the browser window, left of the url. Drag it on your desktop!

Finale!
That's right, this is a shortcut for this thread! Just go to http://www.zorgempire.net/ and repeat the procedure.

HINT 1: You can create a shortcut for an webpage with this method.
HINT 2: You can drag it to more places instead of the desktop: like browser shortcut bar below the url etc

ADVANCED:

-Drag and drop the URL where you want the shortcut to appear.

Re: How to put a shortcut of Zorg Empire on your desktop!

Google Chrome already has this option in it's tools, takes like 3 clicks, much easier to do. :P

Not a fan of it though, since it opens as a single window with no tab options, and I am always browsing other sites while playing ZE. Better thing to do is to configure your browser so that multiple web pages open up on start-up, with ZE being one of them.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: How to put a shortcut of Zorg Empire on your desktop!

Resurrected wrote:Homepage tabs. Just open the browser and all the ZEyou can handle instantly. Just one click. Works for IE and Chrome. Not sure how to get multple homepages on Firefox though.
You can set Firefox to automatically restore the tabs you had open when it was last closed, no need for homepages. :P
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...