Re: how the # do we servive if we cant even build a planax t

I do understand his point even if it wasn't put so elequently, having a building with such power as a phalanx that smaller players can't access without first being bombarded over and over until they by chance get a moon seems pretty unfair and discouraging.

how about implementing that it can only be used on players within a certain point range ?
new players would still need to work towards getting one but could do it without being blindsided by larger players planning attacks for the minute the fleet returns (assuming he was fs)

its hard to balance a game so that the stronger players ARE stronger and the newer players CAN grow.

As it is, the game is reasonable at the present time, however most new players don't give a 'reasonable' effort to learn how to play properly, nor have the consistency to do so.

the phalanx is not all powerful, if there is a moon involved in the mission then the phalanx does not see it. 95% of players would tell you if asked 'how can i protect my fleet?'.
That moon DOESN'T have to be your own, it can be an inactive's moon, also if you want a moon, leave a moonshot on your planet and let the resoruces build up, someone will take you up on the offer sooner or later.
As for the few that won't, those are the silent people, usually even jerky players will give reasonable advice if they are given a little respect.

If you are rude to a larger player, their response will not be to back off, it will be to crush you ... i think :)

ahh ok didn't know you could use a inactives' moon ok thats not so bad and trust me even though im new i have already learned how quickly people will snatch up res

as for moonshots i still think it would have been better possibly if they were found during expeditions as to give more reason to bother with expeditions

btw if any larger members would have the time to mentor a lil' so i could bounce a couple questions off them here and there and get some advice i would much appreciate it

apologies, only just saw your post. what server(s) do you play on jay? I can answer virtually anything you want to know. also, you don't HAVE to have a moon to raid effectively... it is possible to survive without any frankly, it takes a little bit of thinking though.
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~