Re: New Universe Discussion

Doomrager wrote:These images will be copyrighted before being given to zorg for their use only.
Is that after charging them rubies lol???

If there is a new server I suggest no account swaps/trades allowed in first 12 months...at all! No boosting either ...not even an hours worth....problem is u give people an inch and they take a mile when it comes to rules.

Would also suggest no rubies for first month or so....keeps for a nice, level playing field. Those who cannot afford rubies will not be at a disadvantage at the start as they are on every new server/tourny...

Make people login via forums first...keeps forums more active for a start and other obvious reasons ;)

Last but not least, no cross server trading as per Zorg rules :naughty:

Editted
I'm done here. Forget I ever mentioned updating the pictures I'm done with the forums.
Enjoy the new servers I'll be there waiting for you to complain and whine there too.
Good luck keeping the database alive with all your good doings sprog.
Last edited by Doomrager on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I feel as if we're digressing a bit here.
And it was going so well in a forum thread for once....
As for Sproggie's suggestions; i agree.
No account swaps/trades for at least a year.
Login via forums first, that's an awesome idea!
Not sure about the rubies though, this is a business after all and Zorg's main goal is to make profit...
I might even buy rubies myself when the server starts lol
Boosting ? Good suggestion too. At least not for a few months.

MrSinister
:twisted:

Doomrager wrote:Editted
I'm done here. Forget I ever mentioned updating the pictures I'm done with the forums.
Enjoy the new servers I'll be there waiting for you to complain and whine there too.
Good luck keeping the database alive with all your good doings sprog.
Lol Deidrama...chillax....not everything is about you. Did I hit a nerve or ten? I noticed you deleted most of the post I am now quoting.....shame really as you know that's baiting right? Fair play for offering Zorg all your "services" for free, pictures included....very commendable.

I stand by my post ....shame u deleted most of yours :lol:

Sprog your so annoying not going to lie, your innuendos are so obvious its no surprise anyone would lash out at you. I could literally make a cringe comp of every pm you ever sent me in generals alone, I could only imagine every pm you have ever sent. As for your suggestion trading accounts should be banned in the new server period. Cross server trading is already illegal so quite spouting it off like it still happens. Rubies should be enabled. Buying moons should be held off for about a month.

Warning issued Zorg strictly said stay on topic this is pure player baiting