Missiles Range

Poll ended at Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:28 pm You may select 1 option

Missile Silo defines range
Total votes: 4 (36%)
Impulse Tech defines range
Total votes: 7 (64%)
Total votes: 11

Re: Missiles Range

DREDD wrote:Brutal honesty, If i was a mod I would make my interactions on a issue like this in pm as to not force mod bait issue...but I would be a good mod if I was one....no thanks:)

Like I said, tone it down.

Have you voted on this topic? Perhaps you should vote no if you do not agree.

Also, if you feel so strongly about the suggestion you seemed to be trying to make, start a new topic.

As I have said, Interplanetary Missiles are for hitting a planet. Hence that giveaway name.

If you would like to suggest Surface to Space Missiles, SSM (It's an abbreviation) then by all means, do so.

a simple PM...I could edit out myself kindly. No need to instigate to turn it to mod bait as seen in a lot of topics. Will not vote. as zorg quoted already this has become more of a topic to talk about ipms. I inputed range is fine as is....and added additional use of IPM. No SSM. IPM would function as both. if its on a report......IPM can hit it

It's probably true that a lot of people haven't weighed in on this topic because this change won't make much difference to most people's game play. I stand by my earlier post but agree there are much more significant things to change or work on.
DREDD wrote:Want to impress me......IPMs can hit fleet sitting for DF:)
Huge "yes" to this suggestion. I've always wanted this, and would love to see it finally taken seriously as a way to dramatically increase what is possible for weaker players in the game (this has been brought up before but unfortunately never seems to be seriously considered...)

That said, can we all try to keep this civil, constructive, and on topic?