Booted out of AZGD

Come get me.

We should expect some defense bashes coming. Probably healthy for me in long run putting everything to fleet. Fleet currently topped off full of resources mostly fuel and I can carry close to 30 billion resources, lets have fun :dance: Only azgd can take it, perhaps a good reason to boot me? Defenses too big? but I dont go down easy:) This is the experience that makes legends with so much at stake

Told not active enough by two leaders who were vmoded last two months. Go figure! Its not me...its you. I think I piss off pulsars friend and allies? Too many friends in this game. Its incest. Reality pulsar is its not just you...its the whole game friends with so many in other alliances...that's why your all so bored and there is no playerbase. I would challenge friendly competition in a game with thousands playing the game..and still be a top rank.

Extreme is dead under azgd suggestions having accounts deleted again..and vmoding everything inactive. Raiders are dead because of it I shall focus more into speed...azgd already destroy x for me. Not full blame tho...Admins agreed and implemented the changes that made it so bare. Good luck with that. Fleet will be stored for future fun:)
I will most likely only exit vmode with a plan to assault someone I will just be a player of war

Most in game will agree with that as a reason they don't play extreme anymore.