Raiding 50 mill in a hour and a half..

Curious anyone find it strange, That someone on this server can raid 50 million in 90 mins on a server with limited RES and inflict no damage points either.. Just a point to ponder....

Re: Raiding 50 mill in a hour and a half..

The Bear wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:37 pm
Curious anyone find it strange, That someone on this server can raid 50 million in 90 mins on a server with limited RES and inflict no damage points either.. Just a point to ponder....
Perhaps there is some strategy and colony placement that plays a part in the success of certain players. Possibly even a cataloging system that has data like best inactive farms and their locations. Could the speed of the sever play a roll? maybe having higher engine levels than most? How about computer technology and fleet count?
damage infliction? perhaps a 90% recovery rate stops the nearly defenseless inactive from taking any. Could the sever be bare to players such as yourself due to billions being raided every week by the competition?
....just some points to ponder....
Last edited by Overdose on Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Bear wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 pm
well then post you Combat reports then .. Points to ponder....
Just for my entertainment...

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 508.869 units of Metal, 247.245 units of Crystal and 69.645 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 0 units.
A debris field containing 0 units of Metal and 0 units of Crystal has formed in orbit around the planet.

this equates to 825,759 in a single hit. double tapped it is 1,238,638.

Not a ton but they all add up, buddy.
Dont worry, resources are infinite because they replenish. Keep your eyes peeled and you will find yours too.

yeah, looks good, especially when your mate leaves on a planet so you can take it easy. happy Milking..

1 Warning. Please keep cheating allegations out of the public forums... Zorg has stated in the past that this sort of thing won't be tolerated. If you suspect something, keep it to private conversations and report it. Thanks. -Pulsar

The Bear wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:07 pm
yeah, looks good, especially when your mate leaves on a planet so you can take it easy. happy Milking..
Think what you will. Simple minds are easy to turn to "cheating" as the only explanation for their own incompetence.

Oh how the poor throw stones from there glass houses. Who is the accused of helping him then? Watch the defenses on anyone you believe is doing it and you can see there gaining no new losses on there combat counter, you know the part of the record that tells you how many times they've been hit?
Inactive farming with 0 damage dealt is rarely uncommon even on this server there's probably a billion or three on just the 0 point in actives alone.

Tldr: play better be better.

LOL Funny the last thing i would consider myself is poor, nice try the boys.. as far as the one helping him. he just appeared.. what you do overdose. txt him real quick and say you were being picked on or worse found out as a cheat.. LOl god you guys are funny.. hey your secret is safe with me.. Fly safe guys, and overdose, try not to lose this fleet too. Kinda of embarrassing form such an esteemed player as yourself.

The Bear wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:24 pm
LOL Funny the last thing i would consider myself is poor, nice try the boys.. as far as the one helping him. he just appeared.. what you do overdose. txt him real quick and say you were being picked on or worse found out as a cheat.. LOl god you guys are funny.. hey your secret is safe with me.. Fly safe guys, and overdose, try not to lose this fleet too. Kinda of embarrassing form such an esteemed player as yourself.
Well we consider you a poor player, without rubies bud you wouldn't even be in the top 20 XD

Funny., Last time I checked I really dont give a flaming !@#$ what you think.. But hey.. Boys will be boys.. My fleet is sitting there come and get if you can.. unless your too busy with your milk runs...