Re: Raiding 50 mill in a hour and a half..

and just an fyi, only server i have used rubies.. But I see your milking you bring with you from the other servers.. Oh btw I thought FS for another player was illegal here. Thanks for letting me know it can be done here

Doomrager wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:48 pm
By all means please do it so we can report and be banned ^.^
He has "other ways" of retrieving content such as logging addresses and such outside of running to the admins. As stated by himself. I am not sure but that sounds a bit like hacking to me.

The Bear wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:57 pm
Point of clarification for you network Noobs,, Pcaps are not gathered by hacking.. Now if you want hacking, well ......... who knows :P fly safe,
Hence the "I am not sure" part. I am not as computer savvy as some of us may be. Perhaps if you applied half as much effort into earning your way in the server as you do complaining.....

Guys, for every SIMILAR case, please use contact us link and write the following:

Player X has some weird bump in total resources raided. Could you please have a look?

It is fairly easy and it takes under a minute for us to check what the deal is. Posting in the forums, does not invoke an investigation. You still must report this. We store battles, dunno for sure right now, but surely for at least 6 months. So, you got all the time of the world to create a single line and use 2 clicks. Leave the rest to us.

Using the forums for this instead, is poor sportsmanship as you have no proof and there might be details that elude you. Admins can check such things.

For the record, conducting trades through this method, is not allowed. You must use transports. Take note that in RELOADED, ALL transports are logged and this is the only way to reason a trade.