Recalled probes still cause activity.

As the title says, send an espionage at a planet, recall it successfully never reaching the planet, and it will still cause a (*) to appear at the original land time.
Tested multiple times on at least reloaded.
Secondly, when a probe lands and gets an espionage report, the planet does not go to (10) at exactly 10 minutes. Matching the espionage time to the real time it's about 14s slow. Irrelevant against inactives but pretty important against players.

Re: Recalled probes still cause activity.

Because the poster said " send an espionage at a planet, recall it successfully never reaching the planet". The key words are "recall" and " successfully never reaching the planet". As the poster stated, recalled, successfully never reaching the planet. So, evidently, why is there activity at the target as there is no activity there, the probes never reaching the planet? Whereas, if they had reached the target world then yes, there should be activity there.

The second point being, if it does reach its target, the timer is inaccurate. As the poster again stated, against inactives, for the most part if launching from a moon, it's not too important. BUT, against actives, this is a MAJOR part of the game play and needs to be exact. Ninja's can be timed to the second. Having a delay discrepancy against the attacker is wrong.

Zorg wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:20 pm
What activity has to do with ninjas?
quess some ppl do not play this game (not baiting as i dont target a person) i dont know if i should answer that question or continue shaking my head.....btw still waiting on something new, this game is who has the biggest fleet count, in reloaded the number one has more fleet then alllllll other players in the server put together (really think of that and let it sink in), no fleet cap, and he is my closest friend in this game and he earned those ship numbers fairly so nothing towards him, just pointing out this game is really needing something else besides spamming ships. some ppl ( saying that so im not targeting a person and therefore is not baiting or trolling) does not replie in idea secton or suggetions or anything else concerning the moving forward of this game,

I am having a difficult time trying to understand why some people aren't grasping the point here.
When a probe is launched, it means nothing as far as contact causing (*) to appear at a colony until of course it completes its mission and generates a report. The report includes a time signature of when, down to the second, the probe causes an activity indicator. If it is spot on as far as the time signature after contact, then why does it have a delay when it reaches (10min)?

To the original point, if the probe is recalled BEFORE actually reaching the colony, (*) still appears. This should not happen as there was no actual activity at the colony, no report was generated, no time signatures are available after the fact.

When it comes to making an attack, a time signature is crucial if you dont intend on being ninja'd. A ninja, if jumped from another moon, can be done within a second, no way you are going to see that coming. If a fleet lands at a colony to ninja, an asterisk will appear indicating activity and can give away such an attempt. The seconds matter!