Re: supercow...leaving

i got a fleet crash by i can't remember who but it was my biggest fleet ever but i didn't quit.

you just got started and you quit.

and if you are going to enter v mode then just tell the administrator to delete your file.

good-bye :o
losers never win, but then winners never lose either.

just start your fleet over and if it happens again then oh well star again its what makes you stronger

as right hand of old The Dark Invaders i want to say what ever you do good luck ;)
losers never win, but then winners never lose either.

supercow wrote:
Everybody around my points ends up getting hit. Even when they FS none stop.
lol, you never fleetsaved once. Even when I probed you daily. I gave you plenty of time to move, FS or whatever.

Lawl?

Quitting from a single hit? I lost my largest fleet ever from server BS. o.O Gumppy got RESET.
supercow wrote:
Everybody around my points ends up getting hit. Even when they FS none stop.
I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and call BS on that...

I've never been crashed when I fleet-saved. If you DO fleet-save non-stop, the crashing is few and far between...

Honestly, if you're gonna throw your hands up every time you hit a speed-bump, I'm glad you're leaving...Maybe I'm an ***, but I could care less...

Urweirdsaysi wrote:Lawl?

Quitting from a single hit? I lost my largest fleet ever from server BS. o.O Gumppy got RESET.

Oh well... everyone still remember this. :ugeek:

Zorg wrote:
Urweirdsaysi wrote:Lawl?

Oh well... everyone still remember this. :ugeek:
Not a bad thing really, shining example to new players and proves that anyone can come from nothing to being top 10. Supercow made no effort to keep his fleet safe and paid the price... If you learn to FS well, you will never get hit, in saying this, there are other circumstances that will contribute to you losing your fleet but thats a slim chance.