Re: New Server, Self Funding, Finite Time Limit (Resettable

-1 from me.....I want more action and changes made to existing servers....

as for a "fee" to play a server that resets.....bad idea...I wouldn't pay a fee for a perma server.....buying rubies is bad enough when not enough is done to update things, implement player ideas and at least follow up on player reports/complaints......

Look back through the forums all the way back to 2011/12 post people have asked and want a universe that resets it will bring in New players and they will move on the other servers having 5 every different servers will give this game a edge over the others. Massacre theres 15/20 players. X and speed 30/35 and standard same as x,speed. Add them up that's nows many that should be in one server like it use be back in the day. Never ending universes have a self life like a the food chain there's alway few at the top but lot of middle small guys at the moment in the servers u got the few of the top dogs and few or none of middle and small. If we don't do a resettable universe this game will slowly die of activity

-1. The paying to play the server i dont like the idea.. Theres people like me that young that doesnt have paypall and stuff to pay for that. Secondly i hate resetting servers just make new servers each month or so and see if we can get activity on all. Just my opinion
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Calvin, I understand your points. But, at some point things are unfair. Unfortunately that's a fact of life I'm afraid.

But, from your point of view it works out. You hate resetting servers, as do I. You can't pay to play because of your own personal situation. Others are in the same boat. From our mutual perspectives, we play in a "free" server. We wouldn't play this proposed server anyway. If it did give new players a taster of what they could have permanently in one of the other current servers, they chose another universe to play in, would that not be a good thing?

I would ask though, isn't what you said here "just make new servers each month or so and see if we can get activity on all" the same as a resetting server anyway?

mightyoz wrote: If it did give new players a taster of what they could have permanently in one of the other current servers, they chose another universe to play in, would that not be a good thing?
IF
the pay-to-play server would be of the resetting kind, why pay to play?
is a totally different ballpark of game development and huge number of competitors are on that playing ground already.

now if the server was to be of the resetting kind , in order to give new players a taste of what is to come, IF they decide to continue and join one of the older servers...
hmmm okay... here's a thought, 4 months reset-interval, best 10 get to keep their account and transfer to a permanent server of their choice...just an idea, no clue on the IT effort involved in this...

whoops, forgot the -1 on pay to play idea as stated in title

Oz wrote But, from your point of view it works out. You hate resetting servers, as do I. You can't pay to play because of your own personal situation. Others are in the same boat. From our mutual perspectives, we play in a "free" server. We wouldn't play this proposed server anyway. If it did give new players a taster of what they could have permanently in one of the other current servers, they chose another universe to play in, would that not be a good thing?

Did u post that ur not against the idea of resetting universe in the tread before u set this one up not only miss quote me and take my words out of context in the opening post here u be aggressive and down right disresectable to me and my opinions and posts I lost all respect for u

im not sure if everyone is on the same page. as far as I can see it, there are two ideas that might be confused:

resetting the current servers - (pretty much everyone says no)

a new universe that resets on its own (maybe)

I half wonder if someone confuses these two and think they are the same. they are different.
RL has been a b****. maybe for once I can stay around long enough to make a name for myself...

~the V-mode Fleeter~

Mickylove wrote. "Did u post that ur not against the idea of resetting universe in the tread before u set this one up not only miss quote me and take my words out of context in the opening post here u be aggressive and down right disresectable to me and my opinions and posts I lost all respect for u"

What exactly are you on about?

I said I am not against a resettable server. I just asked, time and time, and time, and yet more time, AGAIN, how it would be funded. I can't see where you are coming from. I am not against a resettable server. I just stated a fact, I would personally not be interested. Perhaps if you explained yourself more clearly it wouldn't be a problem?

So, now, because of this latest little outburst, we have now soured this post to. Stay on topic Mickylove. Lost respect for me. Well to be quite frank, I do not really give a "Whatever" what you think of me. Further, I have no opinion of you, if I did, I wouldn't broadcast it and make myself look like I'm throwing s fit.

ACH. "if someone confuses these two and think they are the same. they are different". I think that says it all, thank you.

Now, Thunderheart.."the pay-to-play server would be of the resetting kind, why pay to play?" A good question. Previously in another post that went off topic, it was stated that this might indeed be the case. Again, Personally, I don't understand it either. But, for the sake of argument, if this indeed happen as others suggested then it would be a good training type server. Perhaps.

mightyoz wrote:Mickylove wrote. "Did u post that ur not against the idea of resetting universe in the tread before u set this one up not only miss quote me and take my words out of context in the opening post here u be aggressive and down right disresectable to me and my opinions and posts I lost all respect for u"

What exactly are you on about?

I said I am not against a resettable server. I just asked, time and time, and time, and yet more time, AGAIN, how it would be funded. I can't see where you are coming from. I am not against a resettable server. I just stated a fact, I would personally not be interested. Perhaps if you explained yourself more clearly it wouldn't be a problem?

So, now, because of this latest little outburst, we have now soured this post to. Stay on topic Mickylove. Lost respect for me. Well to be quite frank, I do not really give a "Whatever" what you think of me. Further, I have no opinion of you, if I did, I wouldn't broadcast it and make myself look like I'm throwing s fit.

ACH. "if someone confuses these two and think they are the same. they are different". I think that says it all, thank you.

Now, Thunderheart.."the pay-to-play server would be of the resetting kind, why pay to play?" A good question. Previously in another post that went off topic, it was stated that this might indeed be the case. Again, Personally, I don't understand it either. But, for the sake of argument, if this indeed happen as others suggested then it would be a good training type server. Perhaps.
mightyoz I think Mickylove went on like that because of Thunderheart's post not yours lol
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99