Re: Ask Administration

Yeah i have to agree. Im 17 and play the game.. Have invited few of my friends to play and offered to teach them but they loose interest fast
Trust is hard to come by.That's why my circle is small and tight. I'm kind of funny about making new friends.
Eminem

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/e/eminem.html#Y0BD0hjkMo301KEH.99

Small question about things i noticed in the extreme universe where i live..
There seems to be more and more inactive people with negative resources...
To pick a random one without coordinates..
Metal -532.702.191 Crystal -225.604.142
Deuterium -78.181.056 Energy 0

I can explain the deuterium, but negative metal and crystal i can not explain.
Maybe i missed some topic on the forum?
I more a player then a forum dweller, so it could be my mistake :-)

How can this be?

I suggested automatic refresh in alliance chat a few months ago. I think was approved at the time; any chance of implementing that change anytime soon? It would be a huge improvement for the alliance convo's....
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

MrSinister wrote:I suggested automatic refresh in alliance chat a few months ago. I think was approved at the time; any chance of implementing that change anytime soon? It would be a huge improvement for the alliance convo's....

Agreed, this would be a welcome addition.

Another suggestion: When using jumpgates; isn't it possible to make it an option to select the whole fleet with one click?
Make a box with this option, maybe place it next to the destination box? Or the departure point box? It's so irritating at times to manually select all ships.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Walk with THA swagger!

MrSinister wrote:Another suggestion: When using jumpgates; isn't it possible to make it an option to select the whole fleet with one click?
Make a box with this option, maybe place it next to the destination box? Or the departure point box? It's so irritating at times to manually select all ships.

I suppose, if you were in a hurry to jump away it would help. Under attack perhaps. Otherwise it's only a few clicks. You must jump a helluva lot of fleet types in one go! lol.