Re: supercow...leaving

Squirrel wrote:
"Not a bad thing really, shining example to new players and proves that anyone can come from nothing to being top 10. Supercow made no effort to keep his fleet safe and paid the price... If you learn to FS well, you will never get hit, in saying this, there are other circumstances that will contribute to you losing your fleet but thats a slim chance."
it will be a great example to the younger players to fleet save.

with great power comes even greater defense -Robotron-
losers never win, but then winners never lose either.

Well I don't believe he fleetsaved all the time at all. SoC probes me on a daily basis and I've not been hit buy him why you might ask...... hum....... oh that's right FLEETSAVE..... anyway if you quit then you just can't handle the game. Everyone looses there fleet at somepoint learn from your mistakes and move on..

Oh maybe I should quit cuz Sad hit me yestereday...... Naw I'll get stronger and learn from why he hit me.

Lost my whole fleet 3 times, never quit. Everytime I rebuilt, my fleet becomes that much stronger. And I learned more than if I didn't get hit.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

Zorg wrote:
Urweirdsaysi wrote:Lawl?

Quitting from a single hit? I lost my largest fleet ever from server BS. o.O Gumppy got RESET.

Oh well... everyone still remember this. :ugeek:
Lol, not trying to the beat the proverbial horse, but it sets a good example. :P

okay i get the point that im a baby or whatever you guys call me. I guess i will keep playing and learn from my mistakes and grow stronger like all of you guys said. sorry for my little temper tantrum and i guess i took it a little to far. i was just overeacting from the size of SoCs fleet that he sent at me. :D
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!