Re: Trade rates

All I have stated is Zorg's own words taken from the post above... that trading of rubies is officially not allowed.. The best option I can see is for Zorg to clearly state one way or the other... Not say officially...and then allow it to happen... It is either a rule or not.. If it is then should be included in the rules of the game...

If on the other hand it will be permitted then a clear control of rates and use should be defined the same as resources and milking.. Or this game will simple be about the player with the most cash... (odd on a free to play game).

However once again why this post was originally started..the already excepted option of showing trades has not been implemented as agreed by ZE over a year ago...

Weresloth.....ask yourself.. why it is not allowed to advertise ruby trades on the forum.....when we are free to advertise resource trades.. could it be that as already stated ZE officially does not allow trading of rubies...

I am not sure but it could also be to do with the fact that rubies are purchased and where monies are exchanged there could be a international lawS governing any such transactions... just a thought.

PLEASE ZORG CAN WE HAVE CLARIFICATION ON THE TRADING OF RUBIES..

First, on completion time; priorities change all the time. It is still in the agenda.

Second, on clarification;

In-game posted rule:
*Once within a 24 hour period, any player may send the equivalent of 1 hour of production of each planet to any other player as long as they are in the same alliance.

From the trading forums:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2838

Only from the rules above, it is crystal clear that resource trading for rubies is not allowed. There is one more reason on top of this; big players would be able to "farm" small players this way, cutting the middle man (Imperial Support). Obviously, this is not something we favour.

Regarding deals that going on, we will not ban a one-time (spontaneous) present in time of an emergency. Which means that if someone sends you resources to aid you, it is perfectly allowed to send rubies back. However, making it a trade, is something not allowed.

Could I request that rules like this be stated more clearly, in-game? Right now, someone could have read all the in-game rules, and still not realize that trading rubies for res was disallowed, simply because there is no provision made for it... like others have said, we shouldn't be expected to dig through the forums just in case there is some "rule" we are missing... There are other issues like this (the MD limit for example...) that I think really should be clearly laid out in the in-game rules. If something is not allowed, I believe it is best to make it explicitly obvious in order to prevent misunderstandings.

Simple to fix that Pulsar....

It's easy for some rules/game changes to get missed here with all the irrelevant posts in last 6-12 months so.....

A rule section just for rules...on it's own either in forums and/or on players menu in game.

Top 20 rules set in stone and Zorg can add/remove accordingly....no grey area then surely

For example (and obvious I know....)

1: One account per person
2: Ruby trades not allowed
3: Players can only donate 10% of their daily production

You get the idea and all could be at the press of one button here or in game as suggested above ....either way, thanks Zorg for clarifying a long debated rule