Re: i see a lot of inactives have been vmoded...

JorgeFlores1 wrote:Oz, do you see the speed on standard? You could watch a movie and come back and the attacker would be 2 hours out lol. No reason for fleet to be lost on Standard but somehow people do. Not even going to ask how.

People fail there because they flatly refuse to learn, fleetsave etc. Same as any server.

But Jorges, it works both ways. How do you attack someone if it's so difficult in getting to them before they evade? Rather than wham bam, you do have to think more.

I've run the full spectrum of emotion watching the blither board. I came to Zorg seeking refuge from a dying, corrupt game. Just when the player base has gained some momentum to contemplate a movement against the largest player in gaming history, this phase of the game manifests itself... timing is oddly suspicious at the least. I don't raid, haven't in a long time. I hate cheaters, and I hate the rhetoric about them. I hate the moon popping binges simply because a young girl was being snippy. I also believe that no aspect of the game should be unobtainable. That said... reset the server. Give the large accounts rubies for compensation, I need nothing. Let's do a Grand RE Opening generals style. Make it so.

Honestly, if X reset I would quit. I've sunk almost 6 years into my account. There's a reason why I'm only on one server; I don't like starting over. It's boring; you build the same things pretty much over and over again. The niche I fill in the game is of a trader. I don't raid, I don't fleet. I just grow slowly. Can't really trade with no mines. As for ruby compensation, massive amounts of rubies are for people who need to make moons fast. You know, to fleet. I don't think I've ever used support in the time I've played.

So yeah, no reset for me.
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

How about a compromise...

Open up a new server, but make it permanent (unlike generals)

Awhile ago, i saw a post that some temporary server would opened around October or Feb. I don't know if that plan got nixed or if it's still being worked on.

That way the big accounters, don't lose all their work, and those that feel handicapped by this new decision get the excitement of a new server (which might attract new players.)

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

SilverVixen wrote:How about a compromise...

Open up a new server, but make it permanent (unlike generals)

Awhile ago, i saw a post that some temporary server would opened around October or Feb. I don't know if that plan got nixed or if it's still being worked on.

That way the big accounters, don't lose all their work, and those that feel handicapped by this new decision get the excitement of a new server (which might attract new players.)
Massacre is the newest server.....seems a lot have now started to play there....You have an account in Massacre so play there.....Everytime a player can't/won't compete they say let's start a new server....would sooner we improve what we have than start yet another server ....just my opinion :D

That would the first i have heard of "a lot have now started to play there" in massacre. Whenever it's mentioned, it's usually referred to as "dead."I think for like a week after elite recyclers were implemented there, there was a spike in activity. Don't know how much of said spike was sustained.

Just my opinion, a new server might be a good way for most people to get at least part of what they want. It wouldn't be required for anyone to play it :P.

Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
Sun Tzu

SilverVixen wrote:That would the first i have heard of "a lot have now started to play there" in massacre. Whenever it's mentioned, it's usually referred to as "dead."I think for like a week after elite recyclers were implemented there, there was a spike in activity. Don't know how much of said spike was sustained.

Just my opinion, a new server might be a good way for most people to get at least part of what they want. It wouldn't be required for anyone to play it :P.
I just noticed a marked increase lately.....maybe I am wrong......although tbf a few vmoded today....

I also noticed an issue there that occurs in Extreme aswell....too many people in one alliance....thus restricting possible targets....